Part 1 Front Office Department 前檯部
Unit 1 Room Reservation 客房預訂
Unit 2 Check-in 登記入住
Unit 3 Bellboy Service 行李員服務
Unit 4 Information Desk 服務臺
Unit 5 Switchboard Operator 總機服務
Unit 6 Foreign Currency Exchange 外幣兌換
Unit 7 Ticket Booking 訂票服務
Unit 8 Asking and Directing the Way 問路指路
Unit 9 Checkout 結帳離店
Part 2 Housekeeping Department 客房部
Unit 10 Chamber Service 客房服務
Unit 11 Room Cleaning 客房清掃
Unit 12 Laundry Service 洗衣服務
Unit 13 Lost and Found 失物招領
Unit 14 Damage and Maintenance 損壞與維修
Part 3 Food & Beverage Department 餐飲部
Unit 15 Food & Beverage Reservation 餐飲預訂
Unit 16 Receiving the Guest 接待客人
Unit 17 Taking Orders 點菜
Unit 18 Paying the Bill 買單
Unit 19 Bar Service 酒吧服務
Unit 20 At the Coffee Shop 咖啡廳服務
Unit 21 Room Service 客房送餐服務
Unit 22 Dealing with Complaints 處理投訴
Part 4 Convention and Exhibition Center 會展中心
Unit 23 Convention 會議
Unit 24 Exhibition 展覽
Part 5 Health & Recreation Center 康樂中心
Unit 25 Health Center 健身中心
Unit 26 Recreation Center 娛樂中心
Appendix 附錄
Appendix Ⅰ 535 Classified Basic English Words for Hotel Service 飯店服務英語基本分類詞彙535個
Appendix Ⅱ English Menu of Chinese Food中餐英文菜譜
Appendix Ⅲ Chinese Snacks 中式小吃
Appendix Ⅳ Chinese and Foreign Holidays 中外節日
內容簡介
全球化的世代,全球化的現代
面對迎面地而來的外國人,你的記憶卻始終停留在小學
How are you? I'm fine, thank you. And you?
食衣住行,吃喝玩樂
855句飯店實用應對英語
聽懂對方說什麼,也讓對方聽懂你在說什麼!
▎Front Office Department 前檯部
一進飯店聽到英文就當機,支支吾吾說了半天還是說不清。
記好幾句基礎英文,找好飯店,晚上休息充飽電!
The reception desk is just over there. This way, please.
接待處就在那裡,這邊請。
Do you have a reservation with us?
您有預訂嗎?
That was a single room, wasn't it?
您預訂的是一間單人房,對嗎?
If you need anything, just call the reception. The number is 0.
如有什麼需要,請撥0與接待處聯繫。
Are you checking out today?
您今天要退房嗎?
Here's your bill. Please check it.
這是您的帳單,請您過目。
▎Housekeeping Department 客房部
房間設備壞了,什麼東西缺了少了,
卻因為英語不好遲遲不敢提出要求?
出國玩錢都付了,就別讓自己過得那麼委屈!
I'd like one more blanket. I feel a little bit cold.
我想再要一床毛毯,我覺得有點冷。
May I have some more writing-paper?
再給我一些信紙,好嗎?
Sorry to disturb you, but may I clean your room now?
對不起打擾一下,現在可以打掃您的房間嗎?
Will you come back later?
請你等一下再來,好嗎?
The toilet is blocked.
馬桶堵塞了。
The water tap drips all night.
水龍頭滴了一整夜水。
A repairman/electrician will come and check it right away.
修理人員馬上就會來檢查一下。
▎Food & Beverage Department 餐飲部
開開心心想要吃頓好料,怎麼點、點什麼,你都該知道,
就算英文能力不好,也因為不要隨便亂點只能吃草!
I'd like to book a table for four for this evening at 7:30.
我想訂一張今晚7:30的四人桌。
I'm sorry, we're not open on Mondays.
對不起,我們星期一不營業。
Would you like to order now?
您想現在點菜嗎?
What's the soup of today?
今天的例湯是什麼?
I'd suggest the chef's delight――roast pigeon.
我建議您點廚師的拿手菜――烤鴿子肉。
Could we have muffin instead of toast?
我們可以不要吐司換成小鬆餅嗎?
We'd like to try some spirits. What do you suggest?
我們想來點白酒。你有什麼推薦?
How would you like your eggs cooked, boiled, fried or scrambled?
您想要什麼樣的雞蛋,煮的、煎的還是炒的?
Make it over easy.
(雞蛋)兩面稍煎一下。
▎Health & Recreation Center 康樂中心
想用用看飯店設施嗎?
簡單幾句,溝通不用再靠翻譯機!
How would you like your hair done?
您想要什麼髮型?
My hair is growing too gray. I want it dyed.
我的白髮不少,我想染一下。
Welcome to the gym. The number of your locker, please?
歡迎來到健身中心。請問您的鎖櫃鑰匙號碼?
I'II try to run on the treadmill.
我想試試跑步機。
What types of dance are there tonight?
今晚都有什麼舞蹈?
There are disco, tango, and to finish with rock-and-roll.
有迪斯科、探戈,最後以搖滾結束。